Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Land of Jen

What is it about girls named Jen? I tella ya, they are everywhere and they are the greatest. Take for example my best friend Jen with her funny laugh and tattooed arms. And what about my best cousin Jennifer with her fabulously thick hair and sweet disposition. Here, just look at 'em, all purty and out of focus:

And then there's my favorite kitschy vintage jewelry-making Jen of Naughty Secertary Club. More on her and NSC later once my super duper fabulous secret package arrives in the mail. Here she is eating one of the best foods in the world:

Then I came across another Jen this afternoon who made my hair curl (even more so - thanks 88 days of rain!). Her vintage fashion company is called Frecklewonder, and other than my pets, I don't think there's anything cuter. Here she is modeling a "sold" dress I wish I had.

Go on Jens. Go on with your bad selves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jens do pretty much rock the world :)