Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Next Big Thang!

Boy howdy, what a nice surprise it was to get Fred Flare's Next Big Thing 2007 in my inbox this morning. There are so many cute little products that won. I contemplated entering the contest this year, but was a little apprehensive about producing enough product if I got chosen. I think you have to be able to produce around 100 of whatever you submit. But I'm already thinking ahead for next year and I'm pretty sure I know what items I'm going to propose!

Here are a couple of my faves:


This Little Red Riding Hood clutch, which would go great with my Man Overboard! necklace, doncha think?


And I just love the Sleepy Dog Wrist Cushion. It's perfect for my dang carpal tunnel:

2 comments:

Sara Rivas said...

Um....I love that bag....oh my gosh I love that bag!

The World According To Me said...

I love the cute bag too.

Just wanted to say that I love looking at your blog. How creative and talented you are.