Friday, November 30, 2007

Trigger Happy

Earlier this week I was stressing about finding just the right display for a slew of earrings I made for this weekend's couplet of craft shows. I made earring with gemstones, pearls, lampwork glass, and millefiori glass. So many to display! And since necessity is the mother of invention (I love you, Frank Zappa), I came up with this display in a flurry of "Eureka!" moments:



This first board fits tons of earrings on the ribbons and up to 23 necklaces on the nails at the bottom. I used a damask fabric, ribbon, birch fiber board, a staple gun, a glue gun, nails, and buttons. On display are pieces from my own collection that are sadly, not for sale.

This next board is an old one I made awhile back, and this time I added some ribbon and buttons to match the theme of the new board.



And here is a sneak peek of some of the new fabric button designs you'll be able to shop for this weekend at the Urban Street Bazaar and Deck the Halls. And don't forget to exclaim "Tefi Loves Me!" when you stop by my booth to receive 10% your total purchase.

No comments: