Monday, November 12, 2007

A Legwarmin' Birthday

Wow, this past weekend was abuzz with birthday celebrations and legwarmers. When Jen told me it was going to be an "80's Legwarmers" theme, she asked me if I had any. Ahem, I had to clear my throat. I have not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR pairs of legwarmers. And all but one pair is from my stylin' childhood. Since the elastic is all but shot in the older legwarmers, I chose to show off this crocheted pair I got at Urban Outfitters. In the pic: me in front, Rachel, Kristi, Maggie, Meaghan, Jen, Brent. (And dig my neon pink & black socks with silver heels!)



Yay! I managed to find a close-up Halloween shot of me in my handmade flapper headband. Too bad you can't see the cool beaded fringe I added to my vintage-style dress. In this shot, I'm trying to eat Super Roadie's beard (a.k.a. Chris) while Jen (Team America) strikes one of her famous poses:

No comments: