Friday, November 30, 2007

Cuteness Overload

In preparation for this, I've been a mad woman in the studio, making jewelry and accessories. But in between stringing pearls and hot gluing bobbies, I took a break to snap some pics of the cutest little creatures this side of the Trinity:


George likes to jump up on my work table while I'm mid-project. He plops right down on whatever's most inconvenient and gets to purring.


Oliver has a way of inserting himself into the covers when J and I change the bedclothes. This time he found his way through our Colombian ruana (like a poncho with a hole for your head), and popped his head out like a whack-a-mole. He stayed that way for over 2 hours.

These pics have not been photoshopped, which is why the flash and color quality is so poor. But the cuteness shines through, n'est pas?

No comments: