Monday, November 12, 2007

Annie, Get Your Gluegun

I'm madly making fabric buttons and gluing them willy nilly to bobby pins, paper clips, pony tail bands, magnets, and thumbtacks. Just look at the madness below! Tomorrow my mom is going to help me package them nice and pretty for my upcoming OCA show. She's also got a show - a first for her! - at her Nia studio (that's some sort of yoga/tai chi/aerobics workout program) this Saturday and I'm helping her out by making tags for her scarves and business cards for her customers. Tit for tat, and all that.





And check out these great Xmas tree ornaments I made this past weekend while laying around in bed recovering from 2 birthday parties. I used felt, embroidery, sequins, polyfill stuffing, and ribbon. I will make more and debut them for sale at my upcoming Urban Street Bazaar. Yippee!



After taking these shots of my crazy studio, I swivelled around and took these shots of this grand dress and sweater I bought the other day at - where else? - Anthropologie. Now invite me over for an Xmas party already so I can wear it! (I promise to leave the legwarmers at home.)



Then I mosied over to the sunroom and look who I found dying for a T-R-E-A-T. (I think Oliver's learning to spell...)

No comments: