Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Stress-diggity

The countdown is on! The craft world's longest weekend is about to commence, and I'm just about ready. Got my new necklace displays today, made a new earring/necklace display board last night, got my signs printed and ready, made enough product to accessorize half of Texas...is that all? Oh yeah, and I need to sleep. But I can do that later. Listening to Beth Orton's "Concrete Sky" right now, and it's calming my nerves in a mellow, floaty way. In case you're scratching your head wondering why I'm so crazed and loony, here's what I'm preparing for. (It's going to be so much fun - and work, but I'm wierd in that I love to work. Go figure.):

Saturday, December 1st from 11am-10pm
@ Dallas Market Hall off I-35 in Dallas' design district
Click here for a map.


Sunday, December 2nd from 12noon-7pm
@ the historic Sons of Hermann Hall in Deep Ellum
Click here for a map.

No comments: