Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hair Goodies - TefiCrafts!

You know that scene in the opening song for Pee Wee's Playhouse where he sings, "It's time to let down your hair," and a crazy wig comes down from the ceiling into view? Well, I'm asking you to do the opposite - put those precious tresses up! And do it in style.

Introducing Tefi's latest venture - hair clips, bobby pins, and pony tail holders handmade with fabric-covered buttons. I made these using scraps and remnants of fabric that I have accumulated over the years. There are a ton of these goodies in my studio just dying to be photographed, but here's a little sneak peak of a few that I managed to shoot and list on my etsy shop last night:



Don't wait to get yours today! They are already selling like hotcakes and will make the PERFECT stocking stuffer for ladies of all ages. Enjoy!

No comments: