Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A Burst of Color

In the wake of my immensely successful studio tour last weekend, I have been furiously creating new and mega-fabulous designs. I completed my inventory for Shambhala Body Gallery, and now have more than enough for the upcoming Urban Street Bazaar @ Farmer's Market this weekend. Some of the pieces I plan to unveil are just bursting with color - all bright and vibrant. Visit www.tefidesigns.com to purchase. See the colors for yourself here:


Caribbean Water: $88

Rock Candy: $42

Sea Turtle: $42

Sweet Apricot: $42

Easter Egg: $40

They say it's going to rain all week, and should subside by Friday. Hope, hope, hope. I'll be under a small tent at the Farmer's Market both Saturday and Sunday, putting in 11 hour work days. If it rained that would mean no business for Tefi, and no business makes Tefi a sad designer.

Here's the flyer (front and back) for the Bazaar. Hope to see you all out there. Don't forget to wear your wellies!


www.TefiDesigns.com

No comments: