Thursday, May 17, 2007

Found on Etsy: prints

I just bought the following two prints on Etsy from MarmeeCraft:

The hedgehog print just made my heart tingle with all its cuteness. And wouldn't you believe, I take my coffee (not tea) with cream, no sugar, too! Who knew I had something in common with a hedgehog?


And the owls? All aboard the Sleepytime Dreamland Express! God, I love buttons.

When I get around to putting down my faceted gemstones and pliers, I'll frame these prints and put them up on my wall in my workspace. I'll put them right next to this print by Carla Sonheim, which I bought on Etsy about a year ago and love looking at every chance I get:

3 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

quick question, don't be offended, did you have to ask the artists before you posted their images on your blog? I'm just askin' because I want to show off and give props to me etsy purchases and I just wonder how they feel about it.
Kitty Genius and millymollymandy, didn't seem to mind when I posted their prints....

Call me Stephanie said...

I sent them a link to my blog showing them what I bought. Legally you don't have to get permission unless you are claiming their work as your own. Then you're breaking the law and being really tacky. I always make sure to list the name of the artist and a link to their site! I've had people post my designs on their blogs and I am always flattered. :)

Sadie Lou said...

Okay, good. That's pretty much what I thought but I didn't want to step on anyone's toes by posting pictures of their work on my blog--you never know--people are weird that way.