Thursday, May 10, 2007

Whoop, whoop (Arsenio-style)

I'm very liberal with the shout-outs. I figure, you can't give too much love. But when I'm the focus of the shout-out, I feel life has come full circle in a "pay-it-forward" kind of way. So I'm going to repay it forward, or rather, return the forward payment, er...pay it forward forward...um, well, you get the picture.

As many of you know, I had a blast at the Urban Street Bazaar this past weekend. I sold a ton of handmade jewelry, met some really great people (customers and crafters alike) and generally enjoyed myself, rain notwithstanding. So imagine my joy when I stumbled upon a shout-out directed squarely at Tefi. Check it out: http://snapshotsunmade.typepad.com/snapshots_from_an_unmade_/2007/05/the_arts.html

What's funny is both of the other stories she mentioned (which we both happened to catch on NPR) have what I consider to be more interesting topics than my little ol' necklaces. I mean, 18,000 nekkid people in D.F.? Well, I'm not complaining. She rocks!

Here. A little something to titilate ya:

No comments: