Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tefi Loves: Candie Cooper

Also known as the Savvy Crafter, Candie Cooper is my new crafty hero. No joke! Looking at her blog photos and reading about her life makes me take a deep breath and sigh, "Ahhhh...." To quote her, "I never met a craft material I didn't like." I hear that. (Sidebar: I am knee-deep in a yo-yo making frenzy, thanks to Clover. And doubly thanks to their web site, which led me to Candie's. More on my yo-yo craze later....) Candie crafts, she goes to fiber festivals, she loves Mod Podge (my, who doesn't?), she bakes, she loves felt (me too! omg), she's published. Sigh, indeed. My favorite project of hers (so far) is beaded beads (above). You heard me right. She even has a tutorial for them with a clear and fair warning that these suckers can be addicting. Believe it! Find this and other tutorials at her old blog The Candie Cast. Web site: http://www.candiecooper.com/ Blog: http://www.candiecooper.typepad.com/ Location: Wabash, Indiana Books: Felted Jewelry (have it! love it!) and Designer Needle Felting (holy cow! must have! somebody buy this for me!)

No comments: