Friday, July 3, 2009

A Day at the Dallas Farmer's Market

Today Jason and I had the day off in honor of July 4th, so we loaded Ian into the car and headed to Dallas' convenient and abundant Farmer's Market in downtown. This place never disappoints. We had lunch first at El Mercado (read my Yelp review) then walked the produce pavillion. What a beautiful sight!


Hey hey! Check out my beautiful custom-made "I heart Ian" pendant by Pamela Michelle. Click the photo to enlarge.



Know your onions!


TThere's my bargainin' man!
In the spririt of community and independence, we love soupporting local businesses and farmers. And altho it was sweltering, Ian held out long enough for a trip to Starbucks (the indie cafe was closed), where I happily nursed him, then a stop at Splendor, a cute little bead shop in Lakewood. Happy 4th everyone! Here's to supporting the community!

No comments: