Thursday, July 23, 2009

2008 Jingle Bash, Revisited

The 2009 Jingle Bash is underway! I've been foelding applications, working on sponsorships, and will be looking into a national ad campaign in the next few days. All of this unpaid labor-of-love work got me to reminiscing about last year's Jingle Bash when I was weeks away from giving birth to Ian. I went back and looked at the photos, and here are my favorite picks:
A preggo Carrie of One-Up Designs, my mom of Knit Sisters, and a preggo Tefi

Me and Pam of Pamela Michelle checking in vendors

There go my mom again with her adorable Anthro sweater and handknit scarves

The fabulous Mandi of MandiBeads and our popular free Goody Bags

The crowd cannot wait to get in! The line was down the hall, out the door, and winded down the street. Holy cow!
Apply today to be a vendor at the 2nd Annual Jingle Bash this November 21st at the historic Sons of Hermann Hall. If sponsorship if more your bag, click here to read more about how you can take advantage of the hugely successful Jingle Bash to promote your business! Or maybe you just like to shop? (C'mon, we all know the answer to that.) Come on down to the Bash and get meaningful, locally-made gifts for everyone on your holiday list - including you! Visit Etsy Dallas for more info and mark those calendars.

No comments: