Friday, February 29, 2008

It's Leap Day!

What a hectic week. As I finalize some deadlines at work, prepare for my BFF trip to Santa Fe next week, and keep Tefi Designs motorin' along, I want to stop to pay homage to this once-every-four-years event..........okay, there. That was nice.

I'm so excitied about my trip. Jen and I will get our yoga on, our shopping on, our mud bath on, and tons of walking and hiking. The hiking part I'm not too keen on, but she is and I know it will be fun so long as I keep it lowkey. My ol' bursitis knees can't take too much.

I'm gonna be a regular Willie Loman, too. I plan to pack my bag with some of my charming fabric bookmarks and hair goodies, and see if I can't get some of the shops we visit to carry them. Work it, work it. The worst word I can hear is No, right? And it's only made up of two itty-bitty letters. *shrug*



Tomorrow night is Jason's and my first in a series of movie nights. I call it "Bitchin' B-Movie Bonanza" with our first installment to be Westworld starring Yul Bryner. Also on the horizon for other BBMB nights: The Warriors, Logan's Run, Soylent Green, and The Jazz Singer. Awesome!

Date Night Recap: Every Wednesday, Jason and I have a standing date night, and this last Wednesday we went ice skating at Plaza of the Americas. I used to go there a lot as a kid and it was weird going as an adult. Everything was so much smaller.

We had so much fun, and altho I did a few twirls and he did a few oh-oh-oh-OH!'s, neither of us fell down! Check it out - that's Jason on the right swingin' his arms like an Olympian (I took that while skating backwards!) and me doing a bit of disco dancin' on the ice:





Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: