Monday, February 11, 2008

Saturday - A Craft Story

Wow and wow again!

My fellow Etsy Dallas members and I had such a great time at our second and largest trunk show. In celebration of Cupid and his arrow shootin' ways, over 40 local artists and crafters filled the corridor of South Side offering up such great items as jewelry, art, soap, bags, photography, scarves, and stationery. Be on the lookout for a video of the event, shot and edited by Jason, my fabu boyfriend-slash-videographer.

Alright, you've been hearing me go on and on about this event since we began organizing it a month ago, so I'll leave you with this simple, eloquent statement: Etsy Dallas Rocks!!!!

P.S. Did you see the great press we got in the Quick and The Dallas Morning News? Whoa nelly!

P.P.S. While I'm always sad to see my pieces go, I'm thrilled to know that they are going to people who will love them, treasure them, and wear them with pride. Here are a few that I sold over the weekend. Goodbye my darlings!


Coral Celebration I


Little Treasures


Little Peacock


Wish Box

No comments: