Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's On Like Donkey Kong

I have a meeting tomorrow with South Side on Lamar to finalize Spring Bash stuffs. Pam, Mandi and I will do our best to make sure this Bash is tip-top fabulous. Exciting! This show is going to be so much fun. I am so excited about the line-up this year. Have you met all of our wonderful vendors? Tomorrow night I'm heading to Larry's to help Mandi (our Decorations Leader) and a bunch of other Etsy Dallas volunteers make some origami birds to decorate the Artist's Quarter at South Side where our booths will be set up. Fold, fold, fold. And guess who is screenprinting our famous Goody Bags for the first 50 shoppers.... If you guessed Dowdy Studio, you are correct! Get there early to snag one of these collectibles chock full of free goodies, promos and coupons. Read about my contribution to these bags. See you at the Bash! (Saturday, May 16th, 11am-5pm)

No comments: