Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Great Craft Resources

I rarely publicize my resources, but I just love these sites from which I recently ordered. Even tho I haven't gotten my goods yet, I just know I'm gonna be superthrilled with my purchases:



Purl Soho - tons of great fabric, yarn, sewing notions, and patterns. And their blog, Purl Bee, is chock full of ideas, kits, patterns, and crafty info.

Moo.com - Thanks to Little Cookie, I checked out Moo.com and was just floored by their cute mini business cards. They measure about 1" x 2.75" and I ordered 200. The best part is that you get to customize one side with up to 6 lines of text, and on the other side you can use art by designers from around the globe. Since I'm not an illustrator, I jumped right on that! The following are some designs I chose for my minicards. (NOTE: This shiz is copyrighted, so please no takey!)

Art by Blanca Gomez:









Art by Askey Illustration:



No comments: