Monday, June 15, 2009

What Not to Wear

Okay well, I can tell you what to wear: my signature Juicy Fruit necklace. And now's your chance. If you're in the Dallas area, swing on by Best of Texas' What Not to Wear viewing party starring local maven Amanda Warr who recently got a fashion redux on the hit television show. The fun is happening at Jack's Backyard, a swell new dive in my neck of the woods: Oak Cliff.
I donated one of my signature Juicy Fruit necklaces to a charity raffle benefitting Attitudes & Attire, a very worthy cause that provides stylish clothing and job interview training for low-income women searching for viable employment. Other items for auction by my fellow Etsy Dallas-ites include a pair of earring by f. is for frank and a set of notecards by design roots. RSVP for the event HERE. Raffle begins at 6pm and the drawing is at 7:45pm. Good luck!

No comments: