Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tefi Find: Cut Out & Collect

I really should call this "Tefi Loves: Zipper Pouches" because this blog entry is nothing if not an ode to Cut Out & Collect's collection of fun and fresh zip pouches. I can't get enough of them. If I had my way (and tons of dough to spend), I'd buy each and every one of the zipper pouches in her shop. Cheyne is a friend and fellow Etsy Dallas member, and is the gal behind Cut Out & Collect. She has a keen eye for delicious color palettes, and one day I plan to break into her studio and steal every yard of her fabric stash. Last year I bought a blue scooter wallet from her shop, and this year I came back for more. Actually, my BFF Jen did when I told her THIS is what I want for my bday. Whether you are into pandas, mushrooms, deer, or Vespas, there is likely a zipper pouch, wallet or bag for you in Cheyne's shop. If you're in the Dallas area, stop by The Coffeehaus in Arlington. While Cheyne's whipping you up a latte you can shop for local handmade goodies including her items and my stuffs, too! Shop: http://www.cutoutandcollect.etsy.com/ Blog: http://www.orsewitseams.blogspot.com/ Location: Arlington, Texas

1 comment:

tamara! said...

Oh, what a great find! I love her pouches. Such great patterns and colors.