Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm In Renegade Austin!

Whoo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!! Last month I applied to Renegade's first Austin show. And I was rejected. I gots sad. But then I got an email yesterday inviting me to be in the show after all. Let me say again, in my most professional voice, "Whoo-hoo!!!!!!!! Dance pants party!!!!!!!!!!" What an honor. I'm going to craft my butt off from now until May. What I don't sell at the 2nd Annual Spring Bash, I'll bring on down to my old stomping ground, Austin TX to sell at Renegade (in addition to lots of new stuff just ripe for Renegade). I'll be with boothmate Patricia of Karmacrochet and next to my friends Pamela Michelle and Cheyne of Cut Out and Collect. Ah, so many good times ahead. For example: BALLS. I just listed a ton of my original needle felted Balls necklaces in my Etsy shop, and plan to list more this week. Check them out! These babies are one-of-a-kind and cannot be duplicated. Balls party time!!

No comments: