Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tefi Hates: Houseflies

My house has become infested with giant houseflies. It's a regular Amityville horror at the Catherine Street abode. Jason and I have the blood of at least 50 flies on our hands from the last four days. These buggers are coming from the attic where, undoubtedly, something cute and furry died. It's gross, I know. So I'm looking toward the artsy and crafty to lighten my mood. *swat!* 1) Photograph by livingwithart, 2) Messenger bag by SlipstitchDesigns, 3) Letterpress notecards by PressaRussa, 4) Watercolor print by Sckraps, 5) Jeff Goldblum, the original fly, 6) Art tile by lulunjay And then of course there's this timeless classic.

2 comments:

Sckraps said...

Thank you so much, Tefi, for featuring my print! Lovely blog, and I can agree, houseflies would be such a pain!

As would be inevitably locating that poor furry pal....

Unknown said...

Oh, my heart goes out to you. I'm thinking fly strips and an adventurer to find the source of the fly attracter in the attic. YIKES!