Monday, August 4, 2008

Pamelita's Flyer



Too often I forget to mention the super-awesome craft collective I belong to - Etsy Dallas - and founded, um, by the way!

The leadership team (LT) is revving up for the coolest, most awesomest, most fantastic holiday show Dallas has ever seen (Can you tell I'm excited?), and I have to give my girl Pam of Pamela Michelle some major props for leading this particular show and taking care of our team graphics, to boot!

As you all now know, I'm going to be late into my third trimester by the time we hold our show on November 22nd, so Pam has bravely agreed to be the leader of this here crafty bash. The rest of us on the LT are also working our tails off to make this show rock. More details to come...

And while I'm bragging on Pammers, check out her latest design for a general team flyer (up top). Awesome work, Pam Pants

No comments: