Friday, August 29, 2008

Instant Karma

Things have been silent on the Tefi blog front as of late. Cannot believe how busy I've been with pregnancy, family crisis-y type stuff, Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash planning, and work - you'd think raising money for homeless kids would be easy, but in this economic climate? Eesh. Fuggedaboudit.

So my crafty endeavors have suffered a bit, become secondary. Short of a few chunky beaded necklaces for myself, I haven't done much at all lately! Shame too, since I have so many completed pieces yet to be photographed and shared with the world (and in my Etsy shop). But I continue to get a sale here and there, and it always makes me smile - instant karma! I feel lucky to be able to outfit and adorn women around the world with my jewelry.

That said, here are a few of my favorite pieces for sale at my Etsy shop. Purchase a Tefi original today!

No comments: