Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Handmade in the OC

Join me and a handful of other Etsy Dallas members this Saturday at the Urban Street Bazaar in the hip, art-friendly Bishop Arts District in north Oak Cliff (a.k.a. Tefi's 'hood). I'll be sharing a tent with Brenda of B.Liscious. Brenda will being selling her beautiful nature photography as well as her signature patchwork reversible bags. Along with my ubiquitous gemstone jewelry, my Peapods will be large and in charge - the perfect Mother's Day gift. I'll also have a TON of new fabric bobbies and clips made with bright vintage fabric. Come pick up a pair or two! When: Saturday, May 10th Time: 11am - 8pm Where: Bishop Arts District, Oak Cliff, Dallas MAP Bonus: FREE gift wrap, because I love you! (But you already knew that.) Olives update: 40

No comments: