Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yes, You Can!

I'm often told that politics and business don't mix. But if Ebby Halliday can put Bush posters all over her properties and still pull in millions, maybe she's on to something...

That said, you are looking at (if you look to your immediate right on your computer screen) an official senatorial delegate for the Obama campaign. This is all a result of my attending the caucus on March 4th and nominating myself to represent my precinct. This means I will get a chance to vote again on March 29th and get even more delegates for my man. Yay! It was so much fun.

Regardless of what side you're on, there are some great choices this year, and Tefi would love to see lots of votes for your candidate, whomever he or she might be. So get out there already!

No comments: