Sunday, January 6, 2008

Shiny New Title, Same Old Tefi

You see, I can't get this song out of my head: "Expectations" by Belle & Sebastian. It's from their first (and best, I think) album Tigermilk, and I was pleasantly surprised today to hear it in my new favorite movie, Juno. ("Piazza, New York Catcher," a sweet folksy Gaelic-type ditty, is also on the soundtrack and also by B&S.)



So this takes me to my new blog title, making life-size models of the Velvet Underground in clay. It's a line from "Expectations" and it also stars my alltime favorite band, VU, who I keep just a notch above B&S in my list of tops. I thought it was time I had a full-on blog title rather than just some generic "Tefi Designs" wannabe title. So here it is. Hope you love it as much as I do. And go see Juno already! It's tops, foshizzle.

No comments: