Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Holy Cow!

This rock I've been living under has been fabu. No really, where in the world has Tefi been? Move over Matt Lauer - there's a new sheriff in town.

I have been dosing on antibiotics to get rid of this lymphatic mumbo jumbo working its mojo in my neck. Sometimes I wonder if swollen lymph nodes aren't better than yucky nausea. But no matter. The Tef does not stop for any illness! I totally overhauled my website, deleting pages that I no longer use, rearranging the layout of the jewelry pieces and updating some stale photography. Not too shabby if I do say so myself (and uh, I just did).

Also, I've got a ton of new designs photographed and posted on my website and in my etsy store. Here's a little sneak peek:


Bloodstone $45 (the Luxe collection)


Sweet V.I.N.CENT $36 (the Wired collection)


Rory $48 (the Pottery Shard collection)

No comments: