Friday, April 22, 2011

I Heart the Golden Girls - A Zine

When my friend and fellow Golden Girls nutcase, Erin of Haute Hardware, had her baby a few months ago, I knew I had to get her something special. Now, I birthed my son only a couple of years ago so I know the importance of honoring the mother during this special time. Babies get enough junk as it is, anyway. So naturally, I got Erin this:


It's the most awesomesauce Golden Girls thing out there, except for maybe this, which is the best thing I've ever seen in my life:


For my first Mother's Day back in 2009, Jason bought me this t-shirt:


So today, as I pulled in front of Erin's house to drop off bags of Ian's clothing and shoes he's grown out of + this I Heart the Golden Girls zine by jackiepeppermint, the tradition continues.

Long live Sophia Petrillo
.

No comments: