Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How Juicy Is Your Fruit?

Years ago I designed my first signature piece, the Juicy Fruit (pictured left). Since then, I've sold countless Juicy Fruits and hear compliments on the design everywhere I go. In five years the price has not changed from an affordable $28! These necklaces are made with top-quality pressed glass and silver leaves, and I have earrings available in several different styles. Thinking of purchasing a Juicy Fruit and other necklace(s) from my Etsy shop? Do! They'll come shipped to you in a free gift box! Last month I decided to create some monotone Juicy Fruits for those who prefer one splash of color instead of nine. So far, I've made Blue Raspberry, Pomegranate and Kiwi (pictured below). Coming up soon: Honey, Blueberry, Grape and Pink Grapefruit. Hello yummy!

No comments: