You will need:
- Tissue paper (20 inches x 30 inches)
- Fishing line (for hanging)
- Floral wire (white works best) Pretty paper poms by PartyPoms (say that 10 times fast)
Now make it:
- Stack four to eight the sheets of paper on top of one another, depending on you puffy you want them to be.
- Fold the sheets into 1.5-inch accordion folds, all the way across.
- Prune the ends of the tissue into round shapes, to give them a petal-like look.
- Cut about a foot and a half length of floral wire.
- Wrap the wire around the center of the folded tissue and secure it by twisting.
- Pull apart each layer, separating it from the center, one piece at a time.
- Measure the length you'd like to hang your pom from and cut a piece of fishing line.
- Knot the fishing line to the floral wire and hang. Fun!