Friday, November 6, 2009

I Love Happy Customers!

My Etsy shop offers a feature called "Customer Feedback" which has a sub-feature called "Appreciation Photos." Once a customer buys something, she can click on the Feedback button in the left sidebar of her profile and leave me comments on how much she loves her new Tefi piece! Some customers take it a step further and upload a pic wearing their new jewelry. This makes my heart smile. Big thanks go to Ginger for posting a photo wearing her new pottery shard piece. Ginger happens to be a local crafter who makes beautiful and stylish hats for gals under the shop name Millinerium. Pictured below is Ginger modeling her new necklace, along with two of her hats: Ginger's hats and my pottery shards can be purchased locally at Move Studio in north Dallas at Preston & Campbell near UTDallas.

No comments: