Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mark Your Calendars!

On April 25th, two amazing things will happen. I will be a mom for the first April in my life, and I will be a vendor in Fort Worth's first Spring Fling! This show is organized by the folks at Funky Finds, a great online blog featuring handmade goods from around the world. Lucky for us DFW-ites, Funky Finds is based right here in the metroplex, which means we get to participate in this upcoming handmade bazaar!





I'll have a ton of my felted jewelry for sale as I slave away on new designs over the spring during my maternity leave (that is, when I'm not nursing, changing diapers, or trying for 5 minutes of sleep). Also on display, I'll feature a slew of my Nuts & Seeds pieces, featuring beads made from nuts and seeds from the Colombian rainforest.


So mark your calendars for April 25th!

1 comment:

Funky Finds said...

Thanks for the shout out Stephanie! If I remember correctly you are due pretty soon. You will be such an awesome mom! Congrats again :)

Jessica