Monday, July 21, 2008

Show Pony Show

Join me and my gal Brenda of B.Liscious for a day of handmade shopping fun! This August 17th we'll be at the Continental Lofts in Deep Ellum for the Show Pony Show from 11am-7pm.

This may be my last show for awhile SO PLEASE COME SEE ME and take advantage of all my great "Preggie Promotions." I'll have some items discounted up to 20%, a free pair of earrings for any purchase of $100 or more, AND a free necklace giveaway - give me your email address and I'll sign you up for a drawing to win one of my handmade beaded necklaces!

And don't miss out on some of my new items: fabric wall art, coffee cup cozies, coasters, and Kitty Nippers (copyright) catnip toys. Wow!

In addition to selling my own handmade goods, I'll be working the Etsy Dallas table with my fellow EDers helping out with a fun "progressive craft" project. Shoppers will be encouraged to make their own crafty bookmark to take home with them - at no charge! Look for the Etsy Dallas table to participate and also to enter to win all sorts of free goodies. Celebrate the handmade movement in Dallas!

No comments: