Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tefi Loves: Giraffes

I'm still unsure how I feel about zoos. As a rule, I am against caging animals. But there is something wonderful about having real, live animals available to the public. These creatures are genteel ambassadors for their species, bringing interest and understanding of their existence. With this philosophy in mind, Jason and I took Ian on his first zoo visit to check out the new African exhibit that boasts huge rolling spaces for giraffes, gorillas, cheetahs, and much more. I went bonkers at the giraffe exhibit. With my mouth agape in awe of these graceful creatures, I snapped these:

And then, of course, it's a compulsion for me to find beautiful handmade goods on Etsy: 1) art print by talchen 2) sculpture by ALittleCharacter, 3) napkins by ohlittlerabbit 1) wall decal by WowWall, 2) t-shirt by darkcycleclothing, 3) knit pattern by AmyGaines

No comments: