Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm Headed to Renegade Austin

Meet me there? This will be my very first Renegade show, both as a shopper and as a vendor. I'm honored to have been hand-picked among a select 200 from around the nation. Today I scored a treasury and curated it to showcase some of my favorites that will be selling at Renegade this weekend. Couple the excitement of my first Renegade Craft Fair with a long weekend visit to my old stomping ground of Austin, Texas. It has changed so much over the years since I lived there (1993-98), but it's still my beloved little big town. Come on down and be sure to stop by my booth! Pictured clockwise: Crown Bindery, Berkley Illustration, Cut Out and Collect, Nova Rhyme, Rar Rar Press, tefi (that's me!), Karmacrochet, Maryink, Pamela Michelle, Modest Ambition, Laura George, Dowdy Studio

No comments: