Sunday, October 25, 2009

Meet Me at Cliff Fest

I live in the coolest part of Dallas, a small arts community called Oak Cliff. I love the Cliff, and where I live there is an eclectic mix of classes and races, artists and foodies, and big dreamers. Meet me at the first annual Cliff Fest on Sunday, November 15. I'll be sharing a tent with Larry, a.k.a. the Kessler Craftsman, and we will be unveiling a collaboration of his fused glass and my fabric crafts. He'll be making special fused glass buttons that I will then use to create one-of-a-kind fabric brooches, much like the ones pictured below. The weekend after Cliff Fest, come on by the 2nd Annual Jingle Bash, which I am lead organizing with my pal Pamela Michelle and the rest of the awesome Etsy Dallas leadership team. The first 50 shoppers get a FREE goody bag chock full of handmade goodies. See you soon!

No comments: