Tuesday, August 18, 2009

All You Need Is $20

I am having a serious clearance sale this weekend at the Style Stay-Cation Trunk Show. Many of the $20 necklaces up for sale are brand new designs never seen before! I will have a TON of unique and stylish one-of-a-kind pottery shard necklaces. They will be available for you at the low, low price of $20 - this Saturday only! After the show, these necklaces go back to regular price. Don't miss out! Move Studio, host of the Style Stay-Cation Trunk Show, carries my one-of-a-kind pottery shard necklaces - the only shop in Dallas to offer these! If you can't make it out this Saturday, you can still purchase these beauties at regular price at the boutique. I also have a handful left in my Etsy shop. Oh wait - did I mention? $5 earrings, too!!! This Saturday only at the show! Check out the other great local talent who will be at the Style Stay-Cation Trunk Show this weekend: Harrilu, Tara to the T, Haute Hardware, The Pig and the Peacock, Sindustry Designs, and House of Dang. When: Saturday, August 22nd (others will also be there Friday evening) Time: 3-7pm Where: Move Studio, 17062 Preston @ Campbell, Dallas Map It! Yeah!

No comments: