Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tefi's Stash Hits the Road

It's showtime again! I haven't done a show since early May and I'm itching to get out there and sell my stuff to people face-to-face. Nothing beats receiving compliments and seeing people's faces light up when they see my jewelry up close and personal.

This season, I'll be selling more than just my jewelry. As most of you know, I've got an Etsy shop devoted to all the supplies that have my studio busting at the seams. So I painted, papered, and assembled a little bulletin board chock full of beads, pendants, charms, and findings. Look for these goodies and my handcrafted jewelry at these upcoming shows:

Oak Cliff Artisans fall show - November 17-18
more info HERE

Etsy Dallas trunk show - December 8
details TBD





And did you notice these adorable alphabet thumbtacks by Paper Farrago? (Psst! Guess where I bought them...)

No comments: